segunda-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2013

Cherry - Prima BAP December

Hello people!
I took that could take several pictures of my cat Cherry and did some projects. One is this lay out for the PRIMA BAP December.

foto 1

This is the sketch proposed by Tanya Bratak.

6a00d83451cc5c69e2019b02048068970d-550wi
Any time I thought about using this frame and now I thought it was cool.
I used paper flowers, acrilic gesso, metal flowers, vintage trinkets, primary pigments, buttons, water resistant canvas and papers "Blue Bayou" and "Dolce" Lifetime Collection.

foto 2foto 3Hope you like it, I love participating in challenges.

XOXO

In Portuguese:

Olá galera! Tudo bom?

Depois de tanto trabalho pra tirar foto da gata, nada mais justo que fazer vários projetos!!!rsrs

Hoje trago minha participação do PRIMA BAP December! Usando este sketch super bacana e clean da Tanya Bratak!

Como tenho alguma dificuldade em seguir regras, tenho me policiado em ser o mais fiel possível ao sketch, sem grandes alterações ou interpretações.

Como sempre usando meus sprays mágicos!!! Adoro!!!!

Espero que gostem!! Obrigada pelas visitas!

Bjs e até breve!

Luciana W

Nenhum comentário: