quinta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2014

I am now DT's Off the Rails Scrapbooking!!

Hi everyone!!!

I can only thank the good things that are happening!

This week I was invited by Amanda Sousa to join the Team of Designers from the blog "Off the Rails Scrapbooking". An Australian blog of challenges and many cool proposals scrapbook! Weekly blog has tutorials, videos, tips and more!

header-image-large-v2

I was happy to see some familiar faces there and some friends!

Thanks to Amanda for inviting me and my new friends for the care and receptivity!

My first post will be coming soon I notice you.

So, be sure to check the challenges and participate!!!

Sponsors are wonderful, but it is cool to learn as much quality information!!

And still have the facebook group! Come on in!!

Hope to see you there!

XOXO

In Portuguese:

Oi galera, tudo bom?

Hoje eu vim compartilhar uma alegria com vocês!

Esta semana eu recebi um convite da australiana Amanda Sousa para fazer parte do DT do blog “Off the Rails Scrapbooking”, um blog super bacana com desafios, dicas, tutoriais e muita informação!

Estou muito feliz por trabalhar com um time de muito talento!

Logo terei minha primeira postagem e aviso vocês!

Enquanto isso, não deixe de conferir os desafios e dicas do blog! Vale muito a pena!

Vou ficar feliz de ver vocês por lá e no grupo do Facebook também!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/218271898365820/?fref=ts

Bjs e até breve!!!!

Luciana W

Nenhum comentário: